Friday, October 5, 2012

Visa Trouble


I’m back in Russia with Clint after two weeks in the states getting a new visa. Now I wont have to worry about a visa for THREE whole years! Hallelujah!!! Clint met me at the airport in Penza with my favorite chocolates and he had a great supper ready for me when we got home. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful, loving husband!!!

While I was in the states I stocked up on amazing things that they don’t have in Russia yet like Ziplocs, gladware, and seasoned salt and I got to spend a week with my sister, grandma, and cousins in northern Wisconsin. I got to milk cows on my sister and her fiancés farm. I giggled a lot with grandma and hung out with all of my cousins quite a bit. The second week was spent with my in-laws in Illinois. There I shot my bow (which I miss more than I expected I would), ate lots of good food and had a great time seeing friends and family there.  As much as I didn’t like being away from Clint so soon after we got married, it was an unexpected treat to get to see some of my family and friends.   


2 comments:

  1. So very happy for both of you! Didn't know you had a bow! What does Bozhekorovka mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bozhekorovka means ladybug...that is what Clint calls me most of the time! Its his favorite russian word to say. I couldn't think of a title for the Blog so I just put it there until I come up with something cleaver! Thanks for reading :-)

    ReplyDelete